A show about theme parks hosted by three adult men in their thirties. Strap in as Mike Carlson, Jason Sheridan and Scott Gairdner share the WAY-too-many things they know about Disney, Universal, and beyond. Produced by the Forever Dog Podcast Network.
Do you want to know how many people listen to Podcast: The Ride? Or perhaps how many downloads it gets? Rephonic has scanned the web and collated all the information we found in our podcast database.
Listen to the audio and view podcast download numbers, contact information, listener demographics and more to help you make better decisions about which podcasts to sponsor or be a guest on.
Our search tool lets you find other similar podcasts that cover the same topic and allows you to compare the figures, so you can be informed when reaching out.
Paul Scheer (How Did This Get Made?, Unspooled) returns to the show to discuss Transformers: The Ride. We discuss the role of intimacy in ride design, and try to remember anything that happens in the Transformer movies. And Mike does a little present... more
Hilarious. Earnest. Nostalgic. If you grew up brainwashed by peak 90’s Michael Eisner and can bare to smile for a couple hours straight, this is the podcast you’re looking for.
More flags, more fun!
A podcast that is ostensibly about theme parks but actually about David Geffen's yacht, singing the old ones, CEOs who can "get it," and regional meats.
Welp I have only listened to every HM episode they have done on Halloween. I cranked them out this week, and when I tried to listen to this year’s….I remembered we are sadly still in summer. Can’t wait to see what they say about Avatar2 actually coming out this year 😂
10% of the episodes are spent talking about the subject in the title. The other 90% is spent making inside jokes and hopping from one unrelated topic to another.
Rephonic provides a wide range of data for two million podcasts so you can understand how popular each one is. See how many people listen to Podcast: The Ride and access YouTube viewership numbers, download stats, chart rankings, ratings and more.
Simply upgrade your account and use these figures to decide if the show is worth pitching as a guest or sponsor.
There are two ways to find viewership numbers for podcasts on YouTube. First, you can search for the show on the channel and if it has an account, scroll through the videos to see how many views it gets per episode.
Rephonic also pulls the total number of views for each podcast we find a YouTube account for. You can access these figures by upgrading your account and looking at a show's social media section.
Podcast streaming numbers or 'plays' are notoriously tricky to find. Fortunately, Rephonic provides estimated listener figures for Podcast: The Ride and two million other podcasts in our database.
To check these stats and get a feel for the show's audience size, you'll need to upgrade your account.
To see how many followers or subscribers Podcast: The Ride has, simply upgrade your account. You'll find a whole host of extra information to help you decide whether appearing as a sponsor or guest on this podcast is right for you or your business.
If it's not, use the search tool to find other podcasts with subscriber numbers that match what you're looking for.
Rephonic provides a full set of podcast information for two million podcasts, including the number of listeners. You can see some of this data for free. But you will need to upgrade your account to access premium data.
Podcast: The Ride launched 5 years ago and published 274 episodes to date. You can find more information about this podcast including rankings, audience demographics and engagement in our podcast database.
Our systems regularly scour the web to find email addresses and social media links for this podcast. But in the unlikely event that you can't find what you're looking for, our concierge service lets you request our research team to source better contact information for you.
Our systems scan a variety of public sources including the podcast's official website, RSS feed, and email databases to provide you with a trustworthy source of podcast contact information. We also have our own research team on-hand to manually find email addresses if you can't find exactly what you're looking for.
Rephonic pulls reviews for Podcast: The Ride from multiple sources, including Apple Podcasts, Castbox, Podcast Addict and more.
View all the reviews in one place instead of visiting each platform individually and use this information to decide whether this podcast is worth pitching as a guest or sponsor.
You can view podcasts similar to Podcast: The Ride by exploring Rephonic's 3D interactive graph. This tool uses the data displayed on the 'Listeners Also Subscribed To' section of Apple Podcasts to visualise connections between shows.