The people you meet can 100% Change Your Life! Networking is how you meet those people. Which sucks because you hate networking, you think you're bad at networking, and you certainly don’t have time to network. Bullshit! Welcome to This Shit Works, a weekly podcast hosted by entrepreneur, CEO, public speaker, author, business development strategist and networking coach Julie Brown. Just don’t call her Downtown Julie Brown - she doesn’t like that. Each week Julie will bring to you her no nonsense tips, tricks and conversations around networking your way to more friends, more adventures and way more success!
Do you want to know how many people listen to This Shit Works? Or perhaps how many downloads it gets? Rephonic has scanned the web and collated all the information we found in our podcast database.
The Golden Girls premiered in 1985. The show revolved around four older single women (three widows and one divorcée) all sharing a house in Miami. The show lasted 7 seasons and I have watched each of the 180 episodes multiple times. The show is geniu... more
Has anyone ever said to you, “don’t quit your day job”. This is such a sh!t thing to say, because it implies that if you aren’t proficient at something from the beginning, then you never will be and you should give up trying. One of the biggest mista... more
10% of people who make new year’s resolutions successfully implement lasting change. The other 90% fail. Why do we try to make resolutions if we know that they don’t work? Listen in to learn the three key factors for making lasting change in our live... more
I love Julie’s approach to networking and business. It’s thought provoking, inspiring and so helpful. A Must listen!
There are few podcasts out there that keep you fascinated, make you laugh out loud, and make you rethink the way you connect with others even when you think you’re pretty good at it. Julie has nailed this and more. She makes networking seem approachable, and even sometimes FUN. A great quick listen each week, and the interviews are stellar.
I’m a more introverted person by nature, so listening to a podcast where the host is a master networker was a little intimidating, but Julie’s energy is contagious, the topics are super relevant, and the content actually does work!! Must listen!
Julie is the perfect mix of hilarious, informative, and motivating! It’s not often you get all three in one podcast, but she’s a triple threat no doubt.
Being painfully shy when you are an entrepreneur is a curse. I love how Julie provides a cure for it. Before I listened to her podcast, I thought I didn’t have a network and because of that less of a chance of success then other people. In two episodes she showed me the opportunities instead of the gaps. I cannot wait to binge listen to this podcast and highly recommend it to anyone who wants to succeed.
Don't limit yourself to just This Shit Works though! Use our search tool to find other podcasts with a similar audience.
Upgrade your account to see how many people listen to this podcast and get an idea of how much it costs to advertise on This Shit Works.
Our ultimate goal is to save you time and help you get more subscribers, followers or customers.
To see the audience size of This Shit Works, simply upgrade your account. You'll find a whole host of extra information to help you decide whether appearing as a sponsor or guest on this podcast is right for you or your business.
This Shit Works launched a year ago and published 75 episodes to date. You can find more information about this podcast including rankings, audience demographics and engagement in our podcast database.
Rephonic pulls reviews for This Shit Works from multiple sources, including Apple Podcasts, Castbox, Podcast Addict and more.
You can view podcasts similar to This Shit Works by exploring Rephonic's 3D interactive graph. This tool uses the data displayed on the 'Listeners Also Subscribed To' section of Apple Podcasts to visualise connections between shows.