Rephonic
Artwork for Game Scoop!

Game Scoop!

IGN

IGN.com shoots a week’s worth of gaming news straight into your ear!

PublishesWeeklyEpisodes639Founded15 years ago
Number of ListenersCategories
Video GamesLeisure

Listen to the Podcast

Artwork for Game Scoop!

Latest Episodes

Welcome back to IGN Game Scoop!, the ONLY video game podcast! This week your Omega Cops -- Daemon Hatfield, Sam Claiborn, and Justin Davis -- are discussing Star Wars Outlaws, the next Xbox, V Rising, Vampire Survivors, and more. And, of course, they... more

--:--
--:--
4 days ago

Welcome back to IGN Game Scoop!, the ONLY video game podcast! This week your Omega Cops -- Daemon Hatfield, Justin Davis, Nick Limon, and Mark Medina -- are discussing the canceled Batman game that became Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor, Stellar Blade... more

--:--
--:--
11 days ago

Welcome back to IGN Game Scoop!, the ONLY video game podcast! This week your Omega Cops -- Daemon Hatfield, Sam Claiborn, and Justin Davis -- are discussing Princess Peach: Showtime, Pepper Grinder, Stardew Valley, short games, boomer shooters, and m... more

--:--
--:--
18 days ago

Welcome back to IGN Game Scoop!, the ONLY video game podcast! This week your Omega Cops -- Daemon Hatfield, Sam Claiborn, and Justin Davis -- are discussing Dragon's Dogma 2, Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth, Helldivers 2, Unicorn Overlord, Balatro, Like a Dr... more

--:--
--:--
24 days ago

Insights

Contact Information
Podcast Host
Number of Listeners
See our estimate of how many downloads per episode this podcast gets.
Growth
See how this podcast's audience is growing or shrinking over time.

Find out how many people listen to Game Scoop! and see how many downloads it gets.

We scanned the web and collated all of the information that we could find in our comprehensive podcast database.

Listen to the audio and view podcast download numbers, contact information, listener demographics and more to help you make better decisions about which podcasts to sponsor or be a guest on.

Reviews

4.7 out of 5 stars from 470 ratings
  • Good if..

    Please please please no more Mark. Omg. Please.

    Apple Podcasts
    2
    JohnF in Dallas
    United States6 months ago
  • Good if..

    Great show. Great Podcasters. Tina will be missed. But man somebody has to keep Mark out of the show. He talks about 94% of the time and laughs the other 6%. And don’t know what happened with Sam, but he now talks over every single person throughout the entire episode.

    Apple Podcasts
    3
    JohnF in Dallas
    United States7 months ago
  • Not good

    This last episode when they give the review for Diablo. One of the host states that the lore is not understandable. Also one host stated with pvp it’s just button mashing. This is a horrible video game pod cast. They have not done their research and are doing this as a quick cash grab. If you want a real video game podcast that isn’t clearly paid for by developers check out video game outsiders. You will never look back to this hot pile of trash.

    Apple Podcasts
    1
    soldierofthecross18
    United States10 months ago
  • Please update icon

    The game scoop podcast on Apple Podcasts still use the old game scoop icon instead of using the new one like on Spotify.

    Apple Podcasts
    4
    tsonnyd.
    United Statesa year ago
  • Good if..

    Great show. Great Podcasters. Tina will be missed. But man somebody has to keep Mark out of the show. He talks about 94% of the time and laughs the other 6%. Otherwise perfect.

    Apple Podcasts
    5
    JohnF in Dallas
    United States2 years ago

Chart Rankings

Audience

Listeners, engagement and demographics and more for this podcast.

Listeners per EpisodeGender SkewEngagement Score
Primary LocationSocial Media Reach

Frequently Asked Questions About Game Scoop!

Where can I find podcast stats for Game Scoop!?

Rephonic provides a wide range of data for three million podcasts so you can understand how popular each one is. See how many people listen to Game Scoop! and access YouTube viewership numbers, download stats, chart rankings, ratings and more.

Simply upgrade your account and use these figures to decide if the show is worth pitching as a guest or sponsor.

How do I find the number of podcast views for Game Scoop!?

There are two ways to find viewership numbers for podcasts on YouTube. First, you can search for the show on the channel and if it has an account, scroll through the videos to see how many views it gets per episode.

Rephonic also pulls the total number of views for each podcast we find a YouTube account for. You can access these figures by upgrading your account and looking at a show's social media section.

How do I find listening figures for Game Scoop!?

Podcast streaming numbers or 'plays' are notoriously tricky to find. Fortunately, Rephonic provides estimated listener figures for Game Scoop! and three million other podcasts in our database.

To check these stats and get a feel for the show's audience size, you'll need to upgrade your account.

How many subscribers does Game Scoop! have?

To see how many followers or subscribers Game Scoop! has, simply upgrade your account. You'll find a whole host of extra information to help you decide whether appearing as a sponsor or guest on this podcast is right for you or your business.

If it's not, use the search tool to find other podcasts with subscriber numbers that match what you're looking for.

How many listeners does Game Scoop! get?

Rephonic provides a full set of podcast information for three million podcasts, including the number of listeners. You can see some of this data for free. But you will need to upgrade your account to access premium data.

How many episodes of Game Scoop! are there?

Game Scoop! launched 15 years ago and published 639 episodes to date. You can find more information about this podcast including rankings, audience demographics and engagement in our podcast database.

How do I contact Game Scoop!?

Our systems regularly scour the web to find email addresses and social media links for this podcast. But in the unlikely event that you can't find what you're looking for, our concierge service lets you request our research team to source better contact information for you.

Where do you get podcast emails for Game Scoop! from?

Our systems scan a variety of public sources including the podcast's official website, RSS feed, and email databases to provide you with a trustworthy source of podcast contact information. We also have our own research team on-hand to manually find email addresses if you can't find exactly what you're looking for.

Where does Rephonic collect Game Scoop! reviews from?

Rephonic pulls reviews for Game Scoop! from multiple sources, including Apple Podcasts, Castbox, Podcast Addict and more.

View all the reviews in one place instead of visiting each platform individually and use this information to decide whether this podcast is worth pitching as a guest or sponsor.

How does Rephonic know which podcasts are like Game Scoop!?

You can view podcasts similar to Game Scoop! by exploring Rephonic's 3D interactive graph. This tool uses the data displayed on the 'Listeners Also Subscribed To' section of Apple Podcasts to visualise connections between shows.